Do you know what makes your customers tick?
CX That Sings will guide you, step-by-step, through the Customer Journey Map design process. You’ll finish feeling ready to engage stakeholders and create a Customer Journey Map that makes an impact.
Revised and updated, featuring new use cases and online resources.
Learn to create Customer Journey Maps
This book lays out, in actionable detail, the process of creating a Customer Journey Map - a visual story about how people experience your brand. A bridge between your business and its buyers, Journey Maps can empower your team to understand customer motivations, fears, and challenges.
In CX That Sings, you’ll discover:
- Actionable advice, checklists, and tactics that will make you confident to start journey mapping right away
- Customer Journey Map Examples including eCommerce, Mixed Retail and Fast-Casual Dining
- How to create user and customer personas, with examples, and a “how-to guide” for creating supporting user and customer personas
- Free bonus material, including customer experience case studies
- Free access to online resources
What readers are saying:
Goodreads Customer Review
"Very clear with lots of useful online resources."
"The book is a great step by step guide to customer journey mapping. It's easy to follow and there are great examples (also downloadable from the website in an easy to read format). I highly recommend this book." 5/5 stars
About the Author
Jennifer L. Clinehens
Jennifer Clinehens is currently Head of Experience at a major global experience agency and holds a Master's degree in Brand Management as well as an MBA from Emory University's Goizueta School.
Ms. Clinehens has client-side and consulting experience working for brands like AT&T, McDonald's, Adidas, and more, she's helped shape customer experiences across the globe.
A recognized authority in marketing and customer experience, she is also the author of Choice Hacking: How to use psychology and behavioral science to create an experience that sings.